Operating in an era of Covid-19, our hotel has been redesigned and developed to;
- Social Distance – 2 Meters distance between our colleagues and our guests wherever possible.
- 100 critical point sanitisation process (CPSP) – in all bedrooms, covering a robust deep clean before every arrival.
- Enhanced sanitisation practices in all public areas, toilets, and lifts.
- Our teams have been provided with relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments, along with training of its use and correct disposal.
- The hotel will remain cashless until further notice. Therefore, only card payments permitted.
- Offering reduced catering, which includes a to-go-breakfast offering, a grab & go pantry concept and reduced beverage offering from reception. Until further notice, consumption is strictly permitted to bedrooms only and not allowed in the public areas of the hotel.
In light of our reduced operations designed to protect those staying, we have discounted our rates to provide the very best value during these difficult times. All rates will be fully flexible – allowing cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival without penalty.